Welcome to the online home of the BAR SHOT, newsletter for the Northwest Department of the Brigade of the American Revolution. This site holds the most
current, as well as past issues of the SHOT to keep you informed of North-West department events.
|2020 Event Schedule|
|(Calendar listings hold links to the event's notice if available)|
|Feb 29 - Mar 1
||NW Dept. School, Campus Martius Museum, Marrietta, Ohio Dave Miller and Doug Wechter coordinators
||Ohio Civil War Show, Mansfield, Ohio, Bob Cairns coordinator
||Fort Laurens, Bolivar, Ohio Bob Cairns coordinator
||Fort Niagara, Youngstown, N.Y., B.A.R. Grand Encampment
2020 Board of Directors
- Commander - Bob Cairns, 8th PA
- Deputy Commander - Dave Miller, 5th VA
- Adjutant - Bob Kashary, 5th VA
- Inspector - Bill Lucas, 23rd R.W.F.
- Paymaster - Ken Tischler, 64th Ft.
- Member At Large - Joe Forte, Geographers
- Member at Large - John Conklin, R.N.L.P.
- Member At Large - Doug Wechter, 1st Jagers
- Member At Large - Diane Miller, 5th VA
Important NWD Links
Main Site for the Brigade of the American Revolution
Brigade of the American Revolution, Northwest Department Page
updated 1/25/2020 DJH
© 2016 All rights reserved